Are service robots only steps away from becoming The Terminator?
Sci-fi movies have trained us to think of robots as servants-turned-overlords waiting for their chance to dominate humanity. But is that really true? In his podcast, Business Stories, Ryan Arcoraci interviews Richtech Robotics' marketing director (Timothy Tanksley) about the emerging industry of robotics. This conversation challenges many of the stereotypical attitudes we've acquired from Hollywood. Listen to find out...
- why hospitality robots are not the Terminator (they're not even related).
- why robots aren't just optional—they're necessary.
- how robotics improves both the employee and guest experiences.
- why robots are more affordable than you think.
- the ROI of using robotics.
- a sneak peek of Richtech's plans for its robot boba brand: Cloutea.
Click here to listen to the podcast.